Crow Creek was designed by Rick Robbins and opened its doors in 2000. It has grown to become one of the most popular course destinations on the Grand Strand.
What makes Crow Creek one of the top choices for golf courses in the state? Golfers enjoy the dazzling landscape and creative layout and the course is always kept in immaculate condition by its caring staff. All 18 holes and two practice greens were recently stripped and reshaped. The property is filled with lakes, the Caw Caw river, wildlife, and a charming clubhouse. It is suitable for all golfers. More experienced golfers find their challenge from the tips or can enjoy a welcoming game for all from the forward tees. It has a mix of bent greens and Bermuda and the greens run true. The par is 72, yardage is 7101, slope is 132, and rating is 74.5.
Conveniently located by regional airports in Wilmington, NC and Myrtle Beach, visitors are just a short drive away from Crow Creek. What time of year will you be on your way to this wonderfully imaginative and year-round course?
- Course Designer:Rick Robbins
- Tee Format:Double Tee
- Championship Yardage:7101
- Men’s Yardage:128
- Ladies’ Yardage:5097
- Other Amenities:Driving Range|Putting Green
- Year Opened:2000
- Locker Room with Shower facilities:No
- Greens (Type):Bent
- Water Holes:Ave
- Championship Slope / Rating:73.7/6099
- Men’s Slope / Rating:68.5 / 120
- Ladies’ Slope / Rating:68.5/114
- Food:Restaurant (Limited Menu)
- Club Rental Available:Yes
- Soft Spike Facility:Yes