Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /www/yourgolfmasters_698/public/wp-content/themes/leisure/framework/framework.vc.php on line 76
International Club of Myrtle Beach
[curly_ninja form=”3″ form_style=”horizontal” form_fields_3=”10,11,12,14,16″]
As one of Willard Byrd’s most raved designs by skilled golfers, the International Club is a refreshing challenge and certainty a popular choice. It opened its doors in 2000.
International Club has well kept Bermuda greens and rolling terrain. The course is lined beautifully with trees and there are hints of marshland and finger lakes throughout. There is a nice blend of narrow and wide fairways that will keep you on your toes for the straight and narrow shot. It has 18 holes and a par of 72.
As a note of advice, you’ll want your navigation pulled up to make sure you have a smooth day navigating through this impressive Willard Byrd layout. Good luck!
- Course Designer:Willard Byrd
- Tee Format:Double Tee
- Championship Yardage:6857
- Men’s Yardage:6367
- Ladies’ Yardage:4838
- Other Amenities:Driving Range|Putting Green|Sand & Chipping Area
- Year Opened:2000
- Locker Room with Shower facilities:No
- Greens (Type):TifEagle
- Water Holes:A lot
- Championship Slope / Rating:72.8/131
- Men’s Slope / Rating:70.5 / 123
- Ladies’ Slope / Rating:67.8/113
- Food:Restaurant (Limited Menu)
- Club Rental Available:Yes
- Soft Spike Facility:Yes