Arrowhead Country Club
As one of Myrtle Beach’s award winning courses, Arrowhead Country Club has earned every one of its raving five star reviews. This 27 hole golf course is located along the Intracoastal Waterways and is just miles from the Myrtle Beach airport. It features three 9 hole tracks covered in Bermuda Fairways and MiniVerde Bermuda Grass.
Raymond Floyd is the mastermind behind the unique design of Arrowhead Country Club. The three tracks are know as The Cypress, The Lake, and The Waterway and all have their own carefully designed layout. Golfers enjoy the cleverly placed nines that challenge their distance shots and can be played by all skill levels.
Reputation is king for the staff at this course and it shows. The greens are kept in immaculate condition and their customer service is friendly and prompt. Come to play alone or in a group, grab one of their famous chili dogs, and see why they’ve earn the title of “North Carolina’s Golf Course of the Year”!
- Course Designer:Ray Floyd
- Style:Resort Style
- Tee Format:Double Tee
- Championship Yardage:71.6
- Men’s Yardage:69.1
- Ladies’ Yardage:4812
- Other Amenities:Driving Range|Putting Green|Chipping Area
- Year Opened:1994
- Locker Room with Shower facilities:No
- Greens (Type):Bent
- Water Holes:A lot
- Championship Slope / Rating:6666/6242
- Men’s Slope / Rating:139 / 124
- Ladies’ Slope / Rating:69.1/124
- Food:Restaurant (Limited Menu)
- Club Rental Available:Yes
- Soft Spike Facility:Yes