Litchfield Country Club
Established in 1964, Litchfield Country Club is one of the original Grand Strand courses. It is one of the first eight to open on the Grand Strand in the 1960’s and is the first course designed by the legendary Willard Byrd.
You’ll play a friendly game of bump-and-run approach shots, through rustic fairways lined in trees, and around skill-testing doglegs on over eight holes. The greens are fast and the course is luscious. It’s game appropriate for beginners and fun for the more advanced.
For being around 50+ years, Litchfield Country Club keeps the course true to its original state of perfection. The greens are kept up nicely and the staff is known for their service and friendliness. This is a fun course to start off any golf trip!
- Course Designer:Willard Byrd
- Tee Format:Double Tee
- Championship Yardage:6752
- Men’s Yardage:6348
- Ladies’ Yardage:5308
- Other Amenities:Driving Range|Putting Green|Sand & Chipping Area
- Year Opened:1966
- Locker Room with Shower facilities:Yes
- Greens (Type):Tifdwarf
- Water Holes:A lot
- Championship Slope / Rating:72.6/130
- Men’s Slope / Rating:70.9 / 124
- Ladies’ Slope / Rating:71.2/122
- Food:Restaurant (Limited Menu)
- Club Rental Available:Yes
- Soft Spike Facility:Yes