Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /www/yourgolfmasters_698/public/wp-content/themes/leisure/framework/framework.vc.php on line 76
Caledonia Golf & Fish Club
With nearly a perfect five star rating on Golf Advisor, the Caledonia Golf and Fish Club is always a good pick. Designed by architect Mike Strantz, it has been awarded one of the top 31 upscale courses in the nation.
This low country course was built in 1982 and on an old rice plantation with Champion Bermuda greens. It is a par 70 course that features plenty of water, waste bunkers and sand. It runs through marsh and gives you a unique game that is easily one of the most beautiful courses you visit. It’s a Golfmaster favorite. It has 18 holes, a yardage of 6526, slope of 140, and rating of 72.1.
If you are looking for an upscale course favorited by America’s best, Caledonia Golf and Fish Club is the course for you. Keep in mind, tee times book out fast. You won’t want to wait on this one.
- Course Designer:Mike Stranz
- Tee Format:Double Tee
- Championship Yardage:6526
- Men’s Yardage:6121
- Ladies’ Yardage:4957
- Other Amenities:Putting Green / Sand & Chipping Area
- Year Opened:1986
- Locker Room with Shower facilities:No
- Greens (Type):Champion Bermuda
- Water Holes:A lot
- Championship Slope / Rating:72.1 / 140
- Men’s Slope / Rating:69.9 / 134
- Ladies’ Slope / Rating:68.7 / 122
- Food:Full Service Restaurant
- Club Rental Available:Yes
- Soft Spike Facility:Yes