Burning Ridge Golf Club
This is another award winning golf course by Gene Hamm, a Carolina native. Burning Ridge Golf Club is a handsomely designed course with a newly renovated club house featuring an expanded deck and a golf pro shop.
As a tournament style course, it will challenge your shot and be an interesting layout. It’s no wonder why Burning Ridge Golf Club has been awarded “Myrtle Beach Golf Course of the Year” before. The grounds feature tall pines, plenty of water and green bunkers, elevated greens, undulating greens and gently rolling fairways.
Located just west of Myrtle Beach, this is a TifEagle green course with a 72 par and 18 hole layout. For a challenge and a refreshing course, come see the work of Gene Hamm at Burning Ridge Country Club.
- Course Designer:Gene Hamm
- Tee Format:Double Tee
- Championship Yardage:6780
- Men’s Yardage:6216
- Ladies’ Yardage:4524
- Other Amenities:Driving Range|Putting Green|Sand & Chipping Area
- Year Opened:1992
- Locker Room with Shower facilities:No
- Greens (Type):TifEagle
- Water Holes:Ave
- Championship Slope / Rating:73.9/137
- Men’s Slope / Rating:70.6 / 133
- Ladies’ Slope / Rating:65.4/111
- Food:Snack Bar
- Club Rental Available:Yes
- Soft Spike Facility:Yes