Founder’s Club at Pawleys Island
Founder’s Club at Pawleys Island is the newest course to be opened in the Myrtle Beach area. Thomas Walker designed the course on land formerly owned by Sea Gulf Golf Club. The new course had its grand opening in 2008.
Walker designed the course to give golfers a uniquely isolated experience at teeing areas and is a visual delight throughout. Many holes are more difficult that you predict with the winds of the Atlantic, split fairways, and pot bunkers. The course has new Emerald Bermuda greens and is in superb condition.
For the newest treat the Myrtle Beach area has to offer the golf community, come to Founder’s Club at Pawleys Island. End your day the perfect way on the club’s wrap around porch with a drink as you overlook the 18th hole.
- Course Designer:—
- Style:Resort Style
- Tee Format:Double Tee
- Championship Yardage:7007
- Men’s Yardage:6394
- Ladies’ Yardage:4805
- Other Amenities:Putting Green|Sand & Chipping Area
- Year Opened:2008
- Locker Room with Shower facilities:No
- Greens (Type):Emerald Bermuda
- Water Holes:Ave
- Championship Slope / Rating:74.1/139
- Men’s Slope / Rating:71.1 / 129
- Ladies’ Slope / Rating:68.1/114
- Food:Restaurant (Limited Menu)
- Club Rental Available:Yes
- Soft Spike Facility:Yes