Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /www/yourgolfmasters_698/public/wp-content/themes/leisure/framework/framework.vc.php on line 76
[curly_ninja form=”3″ form_style=”horizontal” form_fields_3=”10,11,12,14,16″]
Eagle Nest is a beautifully designed course done by Gene Hamm in 1971. It is a Championship golf course and is known for its uniqueness in elevation, compared to others in the Myrtle Beach area.
The natural elevation of the land gives players a refreshing Myrtle Beach golfing experience with its rolling hills and winding greens through pines and wildlife. It is known to have several of the “toughest finishing holes on the Grand Strand”. It has MiniVerde greens and is kept in pristine condition.
The Eagle Nest course is one of nature’s best with a challenging layout that will make you pay attention to your approach shot. All players can find their fun here and the course will change up your typical Myrtle Beach golf experience.
- Course Designer:Gene Hamm
- Tee Format:Double Tee
- Championship Yardage:6901
- Men’s Yardage:6417
- Ladies’ Yardage:5105
- Other Amenities:Driving Range|Putting Green
- Year Opened:1971
- Locker Room with Shower facilities:No
- Greens (Type):Champion Bermuda
- Water Holes:Ave
- Championship Slope / Rating:72.2/126
- Men’s Slope / Rating:69.9 / 120
- Ladies’ Slope / Rating:69.3/117
- Food:Restaurant (Limited Menu)
- Club Rental Available:Yes
- Soft Spike Facility:Yes