Aberdeen Country Club offers players a unique, traditional Scottish experience. The country club has three exquisite courses designed by Thomas Jackson, one of Myrtle Beach’s legendary golf course designers.
Aberdeen has been serving as one of Myrtle Beach’s finest golf spots since it opened in 1989, with their club ranking “Best New Course” in 1990 by Golf Digest.
The courses can be found in Longs, South Carolina along the Waccamaw river, offering players a scenic view of creeks and wetlands that add to the courses appeal through natural water obstacles.
Take the drive to tranquility and allow Aberdeen to give you an up close view of Myrtle Beach’s wildlife and finest courses, you surely won’t regret it.
- Course Designer:Tom Jackson
- Style:Links Style
- Tee Format:Double Tee
- Championship Yardage:6850
- Men’s Yardage:6306
- Ladies’ Yardage:4845
- Other Amenities:Driving Range|Putting Green|Sand & Chipping Area
- Year Opened:1990
- Locker Room with Shower facilities:No
- Greens (Type):Bermuda
- Water Holes:A lot
- Championship Slope / Rating:72.4/132
- Men’s Slope / Rating:69.6 / 126
- Ladies’ Slope / Rating:68.5/116
- Food:Snack Bar
- Club Rental Available:Yes
- Soft Spike Facility:Yes