Lockwood Folly Country Club
Bordering the Intracoastal Waterway, Lockwood Folly River and within ear’s distance of the Atlantic Ocean, this course has some of the most spectacular views you’ll find. Lockwood Folly Country Club was built on the land of an old hunting reserve and is full of nature and excitement.
Thinks is a links style course that recently went through an impressive makeover unlike any other. The new Waterfront Club House is raved by golfers to have “a million dollar setting”. The greens are new and fast rolling. They roll smooth and true. Fairways are tightly lined with pines and massive oaks. It’s a Willard Byrd design, so you know you’ll be in for an exiting layout.
You’re bound to have a great day on the greens at the Lockwood Folly course, no matter how experienced you are in the game. It has nearly a five star user review reputation, and it’s not hard to see why. Start getting excited now for hole #18 and come see just what the fuss is all about!
- Course Designer:Willard Byrd
- Tee Format:Single Tee
- Championship Yardage:6836
- Men’s Yardage:6167
- Ladies’ Yardage:5029
- Other Amenities:Driving Range|Putting Green|Sand & Chipping Area
- Year Opened:1998
- Locker Room with Shower facilities:No
- Greens (Type):Tifdwarf
- Water Holes:Ave
- Championship Slope / Rating:73.8/139
- Men’s Slope / Rating:70.8 / 128
- Ladies’ Slope / Rating:70.9/122
- Food:Restaurant (Limited Menu)
- Club Rental Available:Yes
- Soft Spike Facility:Yes