Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /www/yourgolfmasters_698/public/wp-content/themes/leisure/framework/framework.vc.php on line 76
Arcadian Shores comes fully loaded with attractive amenities to both the local and visiting golfer. Located in the heart of Myrtle Beach, Arcadian Shores is your answer to convenience and culture.
Architect, Rees Jones, designed the greens of Arcadian Shores around several lakes and with an abundance of Live Oaks. It is a regular favorite for locals and visitors at just over 6800 yards from the tips with a rating of 73.2 and a slope of 137.
Outside of its personality, Arcadian Shores is enjoyable for low handicap players and amateurs. Jones’ strategically placed bunkers and angles make it fun for players of all degrees. If you are looking for a well-rounded course close to the airport, Arcadian Shores is consistently known to be a one of the classics.
- Course Designer:Rees Jones
- Tee Format:Double Tee
- Championship Yardage:6857
- Men’s Yardage:6055
- Ladies’ Yardage:5113
- Other Amenities:Driving Range|Putting Green|Sand & Chipping Area
- Year Opened:1974
- Locker Room with Shower facilities:No
- Greens (Type):Tifdwarf
- Water Holes:A lot
- Championship Slope / Rating:73.2/137
- Men’s Slope / Rating:69.2 / 126
- Ladies’ Slope / Rating:69.9/117
- Food:Snack Bar
- Club Rental Available:Yes
- Soft Spike Facility:Yes