Barefoot Resort – Norman Course
Greg Norman designed an excellent course within the natural vegetation of this slice of land. The Norman Course at Barefoot Resort is a lovely and natural experience.
Norman made sure you won’t find a single artificial or hard line on the course. You’ll run into sloping white faced bunkers and strategically placed sod bunkers throughout. The land of this course gives golfers of different levels a challenge and a constant change of scenery. It transitions beautiful and differently throughout each hole. The Norman Course has a par of 72 and is over 7,000 yards.
This is a handsome course that will give you a challenge and a chance to appreciate nature in a new way. Let the lands of the Norman Course at Barefoot Resort show you why golfers from all over call this one a favorite.
- Course Designer:Greg Norman
- Style:Resort Style
- Tee Format:Double Tee
- Championship Yardage:7035
- Men’s Yardage:6487
- Ladies’ Yardage:4953
- Other Amenities:Driving Range|Putting Green|Sand & Chipping Area
- Year Opened:2000
- Locker Room with Shower facilities:Ave
- Greens (Type):Bent
- Water Holes:Yes
- Championship Slope / Rating:73.9/136
- Men’s Slope / Rating:71.5 / 130
- Ladies’ Slope / Rating:68.6/112
- Food:Full Service Restaurant
- Club Rental Available:Yes
- Soft Spike Facility:Yes