Barefoot Resort – Dye Course
The Pete Dye course is the only semi-private course at Barefoot Resort and one of Dye’s especially intriguing designs. It is one of four courses in the Barefoot Resort family and can be found boarding the white sands of Carolina Bay.
This dramatic course features Dye’s famous pitfalls and makes for a challenging and picture perfect game. It’s an absolutely stunning design filled with wayward shots, has a par of 72, and a yard layout of 7343. Even beginners are able to navigate tees to suit their game and enjoy the course.
The Dye Course at Barefoot Resort is one memorable course you’ll want to visit. It’s an all around visual and golf experience.
- Course Designer:Pete Dye
- Style:Resort Style
- Tee Format:Double Tee
- Championship Yardage:7343
- Men’s Yardage:6634
- Ladies’ Yardage:5021
- Other Amenities:Driving Range|Putting Green|Sand & Chipping Area
- Year Opened:2000
- Locker Room with Shower facilities:Yes
- Greens (Type):Bent
- Water Holes:Ave
- Championship Slope / Rating:73.3/149
- Men’s Slope / Rating:72 / 132
- Ladies’ Slope / Rating:69.1/119
- Food:Full Service Restaurant
- Club Rental Available:Yes
- Soft Spike Facility:Yes