Beachwood Golf Club
The Beachwood Golf Club is one of the Grand Strand’s most popular courses. It opened in 1968 and is another fantastic design done by architect Gene Hamm.
The course welcomes all players and makes for a nice flowing game. You’ll find lakes and floral beds throughout the course and it includes 18 holes with a par of 72.
This is a course you can play at leisure and is fun for the beginner or moderate player. It is always kept in immaculate condition and a great course for a playable game.
- Course Designer:Gene Hamm
- Tee Format:Double Tee
- Championship Yardage:6844
- Men’s Yardage:6347
- Ladies’ Yardage:4947
- Other Amenities:Driving Range|Putting Green|Sand & Chipping Area
- Year Opened:1968
- Locker Room with Shower facilities:No
- Greens (Type):Bermuda
- Water Holes:Ave
- Championship Slope / Rating:71.4/120
- Men’s Slope / Rating:68.8 / 117
- Ladies’ Slope / Rating:67.6/111
- Food:Snack Bar
- Club Rental Available:Yes
- Soft Spike Facility:Yes