Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /www/yourgolfmasters_698/public/wp-content/themes/leisure/framework/framework.vc.php on line 76
[curly_ninja form=”3″ form_style=”horizontal” form_fields_3=”10,11,12,14,16″]
Carolina National first opened in 1994 and is a favorite designed by Freddie Couples. It has three equally challenge nines on a 27 hole course. This course is one of the most versatile courses you’ll find and has 135 tees to play from.
The setting of Carolina National gives you manicured underlying greens, centuries old majestic oaks, low country marshes and large waste bunkers. It sits alongside the Lockwood Folly River and is a certified Audubon Sanctuary. There are plenty of water holes and the three nines are named Egret, Heron, and Ibis, after the native waterfowl.
This course plays over 7,000 yards and will challenge any player. It’s the perfect place to visit to grab a meal and drink outside and enjoy a unique golf experience.
- Course Designer:Fred Couples
- Tee Format:Double Tee
- Championship Yardage:7017
- Men’s Yardage:5982
- Ladies’ Yardage:4738
- Other Amenities:Driving Range|Putting Green|Sand & Chipping Area
- Year Opened:1994
- Locker Room with Shower facilities:No
- Greens (Type):Bent
- Water Holes:A lot
- Championship Slope / Rating:74.4/138
- Men’s Slope / Rating:69.2 / 123
- Ladies’ Slope / Rating:63.4/104
- Food:Full Service Restaurant
- Club Rental Available:Yes
- Soft Spike Facility:Yes