Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /www/yourgolfmasters_698/public/wp-content/themes/leisure/framework/framework.vc.php on line 76
Indian Wells Golf Club
[curly_ninja form=”3″ form_style=”horizontal” form_fields_3=”10,11,12,14,16″]
This is a vet respectable course designed by the great Gene Hamm. Since 1985, Indian Wells has welcomed golfers. It is located in Garden City, an increasingly popular location on the south end of Myrtle Beach Metropolitan.
Indian Wells is on lake territory, so you can expect beauty and challenge. You may also want to bring your extra balls. A particular favorite is the 18th hole of this course. It’s so fun that’s it’s even been named the “Grand Strand’s Dream 18”.
This is not an extremely challenging course to the experienced golfer but definitely a fun one for all and it plays on strategy. Who doesn’t like to take in a few risk-reward shots? It’s also extremely fair in price. Completely worth it.
- Course Designer:Gene Hamm
- Tee Format:Double Tee
- Championship Yardage:6624
- Men’s Yardage:6225
- Ladies’ Yardage:4872
- Other Amenities:Driving Range|Putting Green|Sand & Chipping Area
- Year Opened:1985
- Locker Room with Shower facilities:No
- Greens (Type):TifEagle
- Water Holes:A lot
- Championship Slope / Rating:72.6/136
- Men’s Slope / Rating:70.7 / 130
- Ladies’ Slope / Rating:68.2/118
- Food:Restaurant (Limited Menu)
- Club Rental Available:Yes
- Soft Spike Facility:Yes