Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /www/yourgolfmasters_698/public/wp-content/themes/leisure/framework/framework.vc.php on line 76
[curly_ninja form=”3″ form_style=”horizontal” form_fields_3=”10,11,12,14,16″]
Brunswick Plantation has a 27 hole course with three different nines. Designed by William Byrd, the three settings give golfers the full scale golf experience and it has been since 1969.
This course has been said to have some of the quickest greens on the Grand Strand. It has Champion Bermuda grass greens, plenty of water and strategic bunkers, deep bunkers, and wide fairways. There is a restaurant with a view that makes for a great stop before or after your game.
For the full experience, be sure to play all three nines at Brunswick Plantation. You’ll get the versatile game you’re looking for.
- Course Designer:Willard Byrd
- Style:Links Style
- Tee Format:Double Tee
- Championship Yardage:6967
- Men’s Yardage:6136
- Ladies’ Yardage:5099
- Other Amenities:Driving Range|Putting Green|Sand & Chipping Area
- Year Opened:1969
- Locker Room with Shower facilities:No
- Greens (Type):Champion Bermuda
- Water Holes:Ave
- Championship Slope / Rating:73.2/135
- Men’s Slope / Rating:69.8 / 125
- Ladies’ Slope / Rating:70.3/114
- Food:Full Service Restaurant
- Club Rental Available:Yes
- Soft Spike Facility:Yes