Legends – Moorland Golf Club
This is a fearless P.B Dye course that opened in 1990. The Moorland Course at Legends will keep you on your toes the entire way and make for a very fun game.
Mooreland is the mother of highs and lows. You’ll come from high terrain to low bunkers and with waste areas, water, marsh and full areas of natural growth. It’s safe to say you will cover your full skill set on this course.
Come and be ready to play hole 16, the hole infamously known as “Hell’s Half Acre”. This entire course is worth the challenge and the views.
- Course Designer:—
- Style:Links Style
- Tee Format:Double Tee
- Championship Yardage:6785
- Men’s Yardage:6190
- Ladies’ Yardage:5115
- Other Amenities:Driving Range|Putting Green|Sand & Chipping Area
- Year Opened:1990
- Locker Room with Shower facilities:No
- Greens (Type):Champion Bermuda
- Water Holes:Ave
- Championship Slope / Rating:72.3/127
- Men’s Slope / Rating:69 / 117
- Ladies’ Slope / Rating:71/121
- Food:Full Service Restaurant
- Club Rental Available:Yes
- Soft Spike Facility:Yes