Legends – Heathland Golf Club
Tom Oaks designed this traditional course in 1990. The Heathland Golf Club at Legends is a links style course with its own unique challenges. It will have you playing those skills you don’t typically meet on the greens of other Myrtle Beach courses.
What makes Heathland of particular interest to locals and visiting golfers year-round? For starters, the course has a minimal amount of trees throughout. So, an unobstructed breeze will undoubtedly come into factor to your game. You wont find many holes around high vegetation and may want to pay extra attention to potential bunker challenges.
Golf Digest has rated Heathland Golf Club at Legends a sweet 4.5 starts two years over. To spice up your overall Myrtle Beach trip, make sure to add this one to the list and come put your skills to the test!
- Course Designer:—
- Style:Links Style
- Tee Format:Double Tee
- Championship Yardage:6785
- Men’s Yardage:6190
- Ladies’ Yardage:5115
- Other Amenities:Driving Range|Putting Green|Sand & Chipping Area
- Year Opened:1990
- Locker Room with Shower facilities:No
- Greens (Type):Champion Bermuda
- Water Holes:Ave
- Championship Slope / Rating:72.3/127
- Men’s Slope / Rating:69 / 117
- Ladies’ Slope / Rating:71/121
- Food:Full Service Restaurant
- Club Rental Available:Yes
- Soft Spike Facility:Yes