Farmstead stretches into two states: North and South Carolina. Its fascinating layout was designed by William Byrd in 2001 and has since been enhanced by David Johnson for an even greater golf experience.
The 18th hole of Farmstead continuously stands out for its mammoth end to the game. Many call it a golfer’s dream hole as you begin in one state and finale in the next. You’ll play on Tifeagle Bermuda greens with moderate sand and lakes. There is 6-15 foot height marsh surrounding several holes and subtle undulations on large greens. The slope is tougher than its “135” description.
The club is another place to go for a fantastic view and to relax after your game. It’s over 8,000 square feet! Ever played in two states during just one game? Come to Farmstead for an epic day of golf and see what makes each hole worth the visit.
- Course Designer:Tim Cate
- Tee Format:Double Tee
- Championship Yardage:7242
- Men’s Yardage:6097
- Ladies’ Yardage:4998
- Other Amenities:Driving Range|Putting Green|Sand & Chipping Area
- Year Opened:2001
- Locker Room with Shower facilities:No
- Greens (Type):TifEagle
- Water Holes:Ave
- Championship Slope / Rating:74.5/135
- Men’s Slope / Rating:69.1 / 123
- Ladies’ Slope / Rating:68.4/118
- Food:Restaurant (Limited Menu)
- Club Rental Available:Yes
- Soft Spike Facility:Yes